By devoting roughly 10 hours each week to the organization, the CMO shall:
- Interpret the CEO or Board’s vision into marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Determine the essential personnel the business needs to accomplish its objectives.
- Work with HR in locating, interviewing, and handling suitable personnel to execute the marketing plan.
- Weekly report to the CEO and Board on all KPIs jointly agreed upon as essential.
- Consistently devise methods to achieve marketing and sales goals.
In half a day with your organization, your CMO will:
- Undertake a thorough analysis of your marketing strategy and offer direction on how to meet your objectives.
- Provide a 4-hour Strategy Session utilizing the Transform Your Marketing Frameworks, tailored to the requirements of your organization.
- Offer a 7-day period of email correspondence in preparation of session
- Provide post-meeting deliverables within 7 days including brand, marketing and growth strategy plans.
After one of the other packages – You can retain the services of a CMO to provide guidance to your team and ensure success:
- Bi-monthly marketing planning calls with team
- Ongoing email correspondence
- Ongoing recommendations to improve growth tactics
- A six-month minimum commitment.
- Monthly meeting with CEO to make further recommentations